It is a Sunday November 26th 1922 and the Archaeologist Howard Carter is about to make the most incredible discovery of all time; the missing tomb of Tutankhamen. The death mask of this young Pharaoh will be the most iconic image of Ancient Egypt and will travel around the world to be seen by millions. Discover how this miraculous discovery took place and how it changed Archaeology for ever.
- Relive the moment that Carter discovers the tomb
- Discover artefacts in an Archaeology workshop
- Decipher a code of Hieroglyphics on a trail of mystery
- Interactive presentation on the life of Howard Carter
- Play a bespoke game to discover more about the Egyptians